Comparison Markettech Ltd (“we” or “us”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy sets out our practices in connection with information we collect from you through our website selectbestsportsbettingsites.co.uk (the “Site”) or that you provide to us. Please read the following policy carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat them.
Personal Information We May Collect
«Personal Information» is information that identifies you as an individual, such as your name and email address that is provided when you submit a review.
YOUR RIGHTS TO ACCESS AND AMEND THE DATA WE HOLD ON YOU AND YOUR RIGHT TO OPT OUT
- (a) Accessing the data we hold on you (FOR EUROPEAN RESIDENTS)
If you want to know what data we hold on you, you have a legal right to obtain this information from us. You can make a Subject Access Request at any time, in writing, by following this simple process. To make a Subject Access Request please write to us enclosing a photocopy of a photographic ID (e.g. passport or driving licence) and utility bill (to provide proof of your address). This is to ensure we only send your data to you, or a third party whom you expressly authorise us, in writing, to interact with on your behalf. By law, we have up to 40 days to respond to you, so please be patient, and we may impose a small charge for this service.
Our address for this purpose only is: New Horizon Building, Ground Floor, 3 ½ Miles Philip S.W. Goldson Highway, Belize City, Belize.
- (b) Amending and correcting the data we hold on you (FOR ALL USERS)
If you want to amend the data we hold on you, just let us know. We want to make sure we have everything right so please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to make any changes to our records.
- (c) Changing your consent and opting out (FOR ALL USERS)
It is ok to change your mind about what data you are allowing us to keep and what you do not want us to keep. Please note, however, we reserve the right to retain as much of your information as is necessary to comply with legal, regulatory, internal audit and record-keeping requirements, including requirements outside your country of residence. You can amend your settings at any time by contacting our Support team at email@example.com.
We want you to know that opting out of some data processing or data storage likely will result in a loss of functionality of the Site and a reduced user experience.
THE INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We may collect and process the following information about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms available on the Site (including your personal details, contact details, phone number(s), and other information you choose to provide to us when contacting us);
- Information when you voluntarily complete surveys, provide feedback;
- Your location according to the IP address assigned to your computer by your Internet Service Provider;
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
- When you leave the Site, we may collect anonymous and aggregate information about what other sites you visit;
- When you arrive at the Site, we may collect anonymous and aggregate information about what which site you arrived from;
- Website usage information is also collected using cookies (see below under “Cookies”).
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We use the information we hold about you in the following ways:
- To notify you of news, updates or announcements related to our business, which we believe may be of interest to you;
- To help us improve the structure, layout and usability of the Site;
- To help personalise your repeat visits to the Site;
- To answer any questions you may raise or respond to any comments you may send to us;
- To notify you about changes to our service or the functionality of the Site;
- To share with our affiliates which may be located outside the European Economic Area (‘EEA’) to enable them to send you information which may be of interest to you or to contact you regarding services they provide;
- To carry out market analysis and research;
- To send you job information;
- To comply with our statutory and regulatory obligations.
HOW WE MAY SHARE YOUR DATA WITH THIRD PARTIES
We always have the right to disclose your data to the operational service providers that we engage to assist us with our Site such as hosting, storage fulfilment and disaster recovery. We request that our operational service providers protect your privacy and not disclose your Personal Information to third party marketers that are not associated with our Site, nor are our operational service providers allowed to use your Personal Information for their own marketing or promotional purposes.
We may share information about you with:
- Other companies in the same corporate group as us;
- When compelled by a governmental agency, law, regulation, a court or other legal process, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence;
- If we believe you are or may be a threat to safety, security, property, interests or rights of us or others;
- In order to investigate or respond to or resolve problems or inquiries or to defend our interests;
- In an actual or prospective merger, acquisition, assignment, change of control, joint venture or other business combination, or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
We may share information about you with third parties that we engage to help us in certain areas of our business. However, we will control and be responsible for the use of your information by these third parties.
We may provide information about you to other users of the Site as reasonably required in order to provide the services that you order from us.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR DATA FOR MARKETING PURPOSES
We would like to send you information about services offered by us and select third parties that we think may be of interest to you. For that, the email address or mobile phone number you have provided will be used. You can ask us to not use your personal information, or to not pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, by e-mailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additionally, if you would rather not receive telephone calls or text messages from us, you may ask to be removed from our contact list by e-mailing us: email@example.com.
WHERE WE STORE, TRANSFER AND PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The personal data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a location outside the European Economic Area including but not limited to Canada where we host our servers. It also may be processed by law enforcement agencies, employees and independent contractors of our business located outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our partners or suppliers.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure.
Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of your data transmitted to the Site; any transmission is at your own risk and we accept no liability for any unintentional disclosure. Once we have received your information, we will use procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Cookies help us to improve our Site and service and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
- To store information about your preferences and to allow us to customise the service according to your individual interests;
- To speed up your searches;
- To recognise you when you return to any website or application;
- To provide anonymous statistical information.
Non-personal data may be gathered on our behalf using cookies, log file data, and code that is embedded on our websites by specific third party partners to help these third parties deliver relevant advertisements to you. We also use this non-personal information to help improve the services we provide to you. When you visit the Site, a session ID cookie is placed on your computer that only lasts while you’re visiting.
CONTROLLING AND DELETING COOKIES
You can also block cookies by changing your browser settings so that cookies from this Site cannot be placed on your computer or mobile device. In order to do this, follow the instructions provided by your browser (usually located within the «Help», «Tools» or «Edit» facility). Disabling a cookie or category of cookie does not delete the cookie from your browser; you will need to do this yourself from within your browser.
For further information about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set on your device and how to manage and delete them, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.youronlinechoices.com.
What cookies are used for and why we use them on this Site.
This table shows the cookie functions and why they are used on this Site, although our uses may change over time and it is important that you revisit this page to understand these uses:
|Cookie Functions||Cookie Purposes|
|Analytics and Research||We use the information collected by Google Analytics to compile reports and to help us improve the Site. These cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the Site, from which site visitors have come to the Site, and the pages visited on the Site and after leaving the Site. You can opt-out of Google Analytics here: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout#sthash.1CRxgddB.dpuf|
|Site Performance||We need to use certain cookies and local storage devices to help our members have the best possible experience, such as assisting with your navigation of our Site, speeding up page loads, and otherwise responding faster to your requests for our services.|
YOUR CALIFORNA PRIVACY RIGHTS (CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS ONLY)
California residents who provide personal information in obtaining products or services for personal, family, or household use may request information about our disclosures of certain categories of Personal Information to third parties (i.e., our affiliates) for such third parties’ direct marketing purposes. Such requests must be submitted to us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will provide a list of the categories of Personal Information disclosed to third parties (i.e., our affiliates) for their direct marketing purposes during the immediately preceding calendar year, along with the names and addresses of these third parties. This request may be made no more than once per calendar year. In your request, please specify that you want a «Your California Privacy Rights Notice.» Please allow 30 days for a response. We reserve our right not to respond to requests submitted other than to the email specified in this section.
OUR RIGHTS TO AMEND THIS POLICY
LINKS TO OTHER THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Our website contains links to and from the websites of third party networks , advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.
Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ADDITIONAL PRIVACY PROTECTIONS FOR CHILDREN USING THE INTERNET
We do not solicit or target persons younger than the legal age for collection of information online. By submitting information to us you represent that you are over the age of 18. We encourage minors to seek the consent of their parents before providing any information about themselves or their households to anyone on the Internet. We encourage parents to take an active role to protect the privacy and security of their children and to prevent the inappropriate use of information about their children. We support the development of technologies that help parents to control the collection and use of personal information from children who use online services in their households. In compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, any information we may receive from users we believe to be under the age of 13 will be purged from our database.